Wednesday, August 2, 2017

[instiz] 100 ASPIRING DRAMA WRITERS PICK THEIR LIFE DRAMAS




TOP 5:
1. Sandglass
2. Oh my ghostess
3. Behind the white tower
4. The Chaser


TOP4:
1. It's Okay, it's love
2. Misaeng
3. Eyes of dawn
4. Pasta


TOP3:
Yoona's street



TOP2:
Do it your way



TOP1:
The world that they lived in

post response: +2

original post: here

1. I agree with all of them, but I'm still shocked that Signal isn't there

2. Kill me heal me, Master's Sun

3. Signal is the best thoughㅜㅜㅜㅜ 

4. I've never seen a drama more fun than School 2013..

5. I binged watched It's Okay it's love

6. How is Master's sun not there..

7. Where's is I hear your voice and She was pretty....

8. Secret, Nine

9. Signal and Nineㅜㅜ 

10. It's Okay it's love... I seriously binge watch the whole series once every year

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com