Wednesday, August 30, 2017

[teen stories] I TRIED AUDITIONING FOR SM AND THAT FREE PASS GIRL



I'm in my 2nd year of highschool and I don't really have any interest in becoming a singer, but my little cousin really wanted to audition, so she brought me with her. 
The girl in front of me had a free pass, I was #60 and she was #50
Seriously, she looked like a mix of Krystal + Victoria. Her arms and legs were so long and she was freaking skinny. Her skin was also pretty white and her nose bridge was solid;;;;
She seriously looked just like Krystal
She seriously had that SM feel to her
We had to go by 10, so every 10 people auditioned at the same time. 
The people who are auditioning with singing had to pass first and go out, then the rest who are dancing had to come up. I was looking at the girl behind the blinds

Then we had to do self introduction, I had to do 4 songs to be able to do it, but she was given the right to do self-introduction right away;;;; 

She danced so well, but they cut the song before she was done and told her to sing, and even her singing was good;;;;;;
She wasn't only okay at singing, she was also able to pull off the high notes clearly

Anyways, I was bored so I thought I'd tell you about my story, I wouldn't be surprised if she debuts after that she was f*cking pretty

post response:
[+306][-9]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.08.30 00:27 신고하기
You must be pretty too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ To be able to do self introduction with the kids who were left behind is already something..
170
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.30 00:18 신고하기
No OP........... You were given the chance to do 5 songs, it means that OP is quite something too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't you think that you also have a lot of potential?
165
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.29 20:52 신고하기
Aren't you quite amazing too?
103
2

ㅇㅇㅇ |2017.08.30 01:37 신고하기
i can't understand how people can say that she's lying about the 4 songs..I think it's plausible to have 4 songs.. Those casting people always change their minds so they might've just made her do 4 songs in a row.. You guys aren't even in her position, what do you know..? 
43
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.30 02:32 신고하기
Wow you were just accompanying your cousin, but they told you to stay instead..; I wonder how pretty and good of a singer you are?.. You said you never thought of becoming a singer.. I wonder what were your thoughts after the audition?
22
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.30 08:40 신고하기
Krystal + Victoria 
15
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com