Wednesday, December 13, 2017

[teen stories] HAVE YOU EVER GOTTEN BACK WITH SOMEONE WHO LIKED?




The actual title reads:
Have you ever gotten back with someone you liked, then didn't pan out?
In other words: someone you liked, then turned out badly, then you went back to them

post response:
[+106][-4]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2017.12.13 08:42 신고하기
After seeing this, I feel all sad again thinking about my one-sided love, I wished we could get back togetherㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
58
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.13 00:26 신고하기
Me.. There was a guy I liked for 2 years, but he had no interest in me at all, I never confessed, but I left some hints and he made is so clear that he had no interest in me ㅋㅋ But somehow, we just ended up recontacting each other and started liking each other, he confessed to me first, I never thought we'd be dating..
58
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.13 07:37 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠ Seems like it turned out well for everyone, for me, I just keep missing the chance... Whenever I like someone, there's always someone else next to that person and whenever there's someone who likes me, there's always someone next to me already
55
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.13 09:50 신고하기
Right now, it's pretty bad, I wish we went back to the way it was before  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ give me some tips kids ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like him so much I don't want to give up ㅠㅠ
32
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.13 10:55 신고하기
I got sworn at so much for flirting with my crush? Just greeting him with an eye smile got me sworn at so much..So the kids in his class just told him to stop hanging out with me and whenever we talked, it was just short questions and short answers, and we eventually cut tiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ On some random days, he made me mad and he was asking me what wrong he did and if he did anything wrong, to tell him, he brought up us cutting ties.. I was so sad that I just started crying in front of him with my boogers flowing out, but he was saying "it's okay" ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ This was what happened last year, now I'm playing well with other kids in the class again and with him too
24
0






0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com