Sunday, December 10, 2017

[teen stories] I FEEL LIKE CRYING, WHAT TO DO

Before my mom and dad divorced, I made a "family cafe" (t/n: blog dedicated to her family members)
I haven't been there for 3 years.
But, I discovered that our dad kept writing posts for the past 3 years alone.
I have never treated my dad the way he deserved, what to do.. I really feel like killing myself
I'm so torn right now and I feel so sorry towards him, I feel like going crazy....



"(OP name) I love you. Thank you for growing up well."
"(OP name) I realized again how precious you are to dad. Thank you (OP name)"

post response:
[+338][-1]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.12.11 00:22 신고하기
Please call him.. Ask him if he's okay and tell him you love him. I'm envious, he seems like a good person
61
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.11 01:14 신고하기
This is so f*cking sad
51
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.11 04:09 신고하기
He must've felt very lonely since he got out of touch with OP, he really seems like a good person. You should call him to comfort him, it'll show you're doing your duty as a daughter, you won't be crying for nothing
27
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.11 03:55 신고하기
Dad.... No since I don't have a dad I can't really relate...I really wonder if my dad would've been a man like yours... I have anxiety because of the lack of affection, when I dream I always find myself asking why is my dad not like yours? 
9
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.11 04:28 신고하기
OP, what about writing a post and posting a picture on your family cafe? You can also apologize that you're only reading his posts now... It's not too late, later on you'll regret even more....
7
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.11 00:23 신고하기
Ha f*ck I was about to sleep, but now I'm crying
6
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com